NM Retiree Health Care Authority

Many ERB members can opt to receive health, dental, vision, long-term care and life insurance coverage through the New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority (NMRHCA). The NMRHCA provides subsidized health insurance premiums for both Medicare and pre-Medicare eligible retirees.

In order to qualify for NMRHCA coverage, you must have retired from a participating NMRHCA employer. A list of participating employers may be obtained from the NMRHCA. The University of New Mexico, New Mexico State University, San Juan College and Clovis Community College are not NMRHCA employers. If you worked for any of these institutions at the time of your retirement, you may qualify for continuing health benefits through your employer. Please contact those employers directly regarding the health care benefits that they may provide. The ERB does not have information about their retiree health care benefits.

For more information, please contact the NMRHCA directly at www.nmrhca.org or 1-800-233-2576.

4308 Carlisle Blvd., NE, Suite 104
Albuquerque, NM 87107

810 W. San Mateo, Suite D
Santa Fe, NM 87505